CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Day, Another Dollar, Another oh whatever

My husband, father and nephews have gone to the Brewers/Cardinals game today, I hope they have a good time. However that said I absolutely hate it when my husband can't figure out things on his own. He woke me up this morning to help him figure out what to wear. Really, clothes would be my first guess doofus! Well then after he left I had to get up at 10 ish to take Rich to work for noon, and that meant I needed to be ready for work as well since I wasn't going to take him to work, go home and then turn around and come back up there to meet Kirsten to go to work myself. Well we had lunch before work and then took a leisurely drive to Crapids. Sadly we still got there 25 minutes early.


I just have to get through the next 3 days for my 1 day off again and then work 3 more to be off for 5 to go to St. Louis. I really hope I can get either an earlier shift and/or a different position, I really dislike working 6 days a week.

Well that is all my humble readers and please let me know if you would like to see more of a particular topic.

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Can you change the pic of me on here, please? I hate that one.