CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My newest complaint

So here I've created this blog mostly for my dear sister who loves to read what I write and partly for the fact that Yahoo 360 is sucky and I can't depend on the postings there anymore. But anyway, here I go.

Today is St. Patrick's Day and a friend from work, Vinnie, wants me to go out and drink green beer with him. I'm cool with that but then I'm thinking really what's the point? So who knows what I'll do. But now, I'm sitting here typing and answering questions to my Dad, how does a blog work? What do I do to get one? etc etc etc.

So I got my 3 minutes of sex today. Woo Hoo, I think I need to pee now. he actually said to me, I think I should go see a doctor. Well duh. Who else but pubescent boys lasts only 3 minutes. At least I didn't mess up my hair right?

Again I'm excited to go out with the girls tomorrow. Becky is a hoot and Kirsten is the sweetest person I work with. Well at least one of them. We're going to see the movie New In Town and then Becky and I will be going out for a few cocktails. I'm really looking forward to it, I haven't had a girls night since I don't know when, perhaps my bachelorette party? I wish my sister were here, she would be a blast to hang out with as well, even though she drinks those girly drinks and not beer. Oh well, I still love her.

I've been using this really nice Cherry Blossom lotion from Wal-Mart but when it's empty I'm not sure if I want to get the same scent or try something different. I like vanilla and lavender and lilac but I really don't remember what is all available. Of the four scents I've mentioned what should I purchase next? Please let me know.

I suppose that I've written enough, I will post again tomorrow with an update of how my night went. So good bye and good night.

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Get lilac next. I'm not too thrilled with vanilla. Lavender is okay, but lilac is springy. That will be perfect!