It is officially my weekend now. I got home from work at about 4.15 this morning. I read my book for about an hour or so and then turned off the light to go to sleep. Jacob woke me up at 7ish asking me if I could call the insurance and check on a prescription for him. I forgot as soon as put my head back down. Then at 9.09 my cell phone was ringing, it was him. Can you take me up to Wausau to see the dermatologist, Dr. Kumm, seriously try not to giggle. Ok, I'll set the alarm. I had to get up around 11 or so, so I could pick him up at 12.15.
We get to his doctor and I tell him to make sure Lefty and Poncho stay in his underwear. The first time we saw the doctor, Lefty was hanging out for the whole world to see. I almost hurt myself trying not to laugh. I think the intern who was observing almost hurt himself too. This time however, he didn't have to take his pants off since there was a woman in the room too, a nurse I hope.
This next week is going to suck. I work 9p-7a on Thursday thru Saturday and then 6p-4a on Sunday. However on Friday I need to be up around 11 so that I can get to Polito's by noon for a mini reunion from my 7 Habits training. I'm going to be tired. Then I have a meeting at work at 4pm, then I need to be back for my shift that night. Seriously, I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake that night during my shift.
So the newest update is that I'm seriously pissed off with Rich. As previously mentioned he and I hung out on Tuesday of last week.
Well he didn't make it to either the Jewelry or Julie party. To quote him, "I'm so sick right now, I'm trying to puke." He was supposed to have stayed at our house on Wednesday night as well, but that didn't happen.
So then on Thursday I'm at home, cleaning up the house, doing some laundry and my Dad is in the garage fixing the garage door opener. The phone rings, caller ID announces that it is the City of Stevens Point with a 346-prefix. I immediately thought it was the Sheriff's Department for Jacob. He has to go into jail on April 3rd for 8 days. That is his sentence for his 2nd DUI in November. I don't tell many people since I'm not happy about it, but it is what it is. So I answered the phone.
"Amy, I need $200."
"Who is this?" It wasn't Jacob.
"This is Rich. Can you come down with $200 and pick me up?"
"What did you do?"
"I got arrested. OWI. 3rd offense." My dad comes into the house and asks is it about Jacob. I said no, it was something else.
I'm pissed off.
He tells me that he went out Wednesday night and drove drunk, got arrested. However, Kori was at the Sheriff's department with his wallet, he would call me later. I still haven't gotten that call.
So I learn from Jacob that Kori and Rich hung out for a few hours on Wednesday night and then she went home. Rich was then hanging out with his friend Nick and he drove Nick's car. That is the story that Rich told Jacob.
Now here's what really happened. Rich was driving Kori's car. She is not 21 and she was drunk as well. (Really next time I learn she is in a bar drinking, I'm calling the police on her.) She thought it was a better idea to give him her keys than try driving herself. What a skank hole bitch, who I hope gets syphillis and dies alone in the jungle of Colombia.
Rich being a male, so therefore is an idiot, pulled into Kwik Trip. Where not 1, not 2 but 3 police cars were sitting. He spoke to them, (the same cop "Doug" from Tuesday night) and then got into the car and drove away. They followed.
He told Whori (Kori) that they weren't going to get pulled over and then two seconds later, he did.
So okay, I'm not pissed that he got arrested, because he's 34 and should know by now, right. I'm pissed that he lied to me. If you want me to bring you $200 at least tell me the fuckin' truth.
So I'm all pissed and then Jacob gets on my last nerve so I am in a bad mood when I went to work. Thank god Kirsten worked that night and she helped get me into a better mood. That girl can be a life saver sometimes.
All I can keep thinking is that I told him that he never has to apologize to me unless he pisses me off. He can start apologizing at anytime now.
Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but Rich asked me if I could help get Whori into AIG, where I work. That will never happen in this lifetime or the next because I can't stand her and I feel she is a poisonous tumor on the butt of humanity. Really go back to Illinois Whori. Jacob got pissed off at her the other day and called her on it. She later apologized to him, but Jacob still told Rich that it was uncalled for and if it happens again, he isn't going to put up with either of them again. I just want my CD back before he cuts ties with Rich.
So Rich hasn't spoken to me, and I'm not going to contact him first. Tomorrow I may see him, since I have to take Jacob downtown to do some paperwork for when he goes in on Saturday and Rich may go with us since he has to take a breathalizer test everyday. Oh for joy.
I'm sure I will have updates for tomorrow. Happy reading.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Today's update from the funny farm...
Posted by Here's Amy at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So how long will Rich have to sit in jail? If it's 8 days for your 2nd offense, how long is it for your third? Is there nothing else to do up there besides drink???
Post a Comment