CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday March 19

Ok, so officially my life sucks.

Last night was really alot of fun. Becky and I went to Sandy's were I texted turd monkey to see if he would like to come out for a beer. Surprised that he responded I got a message that said, I will have to get a raincheck. So I said he sucked and he said he knew that. He never said that Kori was over and that he was hanging with her. I don't think he really wants me to know, what does that mean? Anyone have an answer?

So after Sandy's we went to Post Road Pub, there were more people there and some decent music playing. But like 5 minutes later, most people left, again WTF? So we played two games of pool and then we texted Vinnie who was at work, he said that we might have more fun downtown so we went to Buffy's. Yeah, not so much.

Buffy's had like 8 people in it. And no music playing at all. I guess we just planned to go out on the wrong night. Springbreak in a college town sucks when you want to have fun.

But she and I chatted and we told each other our stories all night and only towards the end did we talk about work at all. It was great. The movie was hilarious as well, I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a funny movie to watch. But be warned, it is a chick flick and we really don't talk that way up here. You betcha!

So tonight I work 9p-7a and I hate that shift. I'm usually all alone after 2am until 7am. So it sucks! Oh well, I'm sure I'll survive it. Maybe.

Well that is really all I have for now. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Quite a little bar hopper, aintcha!