CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday

So I had to go to the gyno today. Oh for joy, I hate it when I have to have that exam, but right now I guess it is required of me. He is going to up the dose on the clomid and I have to try and get Jacob in for an analysis. I'm sure you know which kind. So I guess we'll see what happens with that.

Then I got a voicemail, apparently from last night just after I had turned my phone off. So then I was concerned about that, I left him a message but I didn't hear back so I texted him. He apparently was drunk last night from the sound of his voice on the message. So I wonder if Whori the ex girlfriend (real name Kori) is the problem. I hope he kicks her to the curb and then lets me drive over her.

So I am preparing for my Lia Sophia party and I have to do laundry too. If anyone wants to order I would be happy to send the link to my consultant Becky.

I will post more after I find out what is going on with Rich so that everyone can be in the loop, I swear his life is like a soap opera, without commercials.

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

If there's a website I can look at for the jewelry, I'll see if I can find something I like.