So ladies and gentlemen, here is the update in my life.
Last night I learned that my dear friend Rich's ex-girlfriend, Ms. Jealousy is back in town. I wasn't too happy to learn this since I know if she has her way they will get back together. He told me before that she was 23 and now I learn that she isn't even 21. Rich will be 35 in April. I hope and pray that he doesn't get back together with her since like I said, she is extremely jealous of everything he does. Last year she accused him of sleeping with me, because we were talking before dinner one night. WTF is that about?
I had to go with Jacob to see a drug/alcohol counselor and I made sure to tell him what is really going on with Jacob. I hope it helps, time will tell I guess.
Going to a movie soon and then hanging with my friend Becky, later all.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Well life sucks
Posted by Here's Amy at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment