CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Aaaahhh...Smoothie....

Yes, a smoothie does make it all feel better. Tropical Smoothie Cafe makes some of the best smoothies and sandwiches...I have a Chicken Pesto Flat Bread sandwich and a Sunrise Sunset Smoothie. Strawberries, Orange, Pineapple and Mango. To quote Rachel Ray "Yum-O"


Only 7 days to go before I am on a train to see my sister and my niece and nephews. I've apparently been recruited to dye my sisters hair again...hopefully she bought 2 boxes of dye instead of just one. She has too thick and too long of hair to use just one box.

The official start of summer and it's only in the 60's today. How ridiculous. We had one week of decent heat and now it's back to this dreary shit. I'm freezing most of the time already and not having the heat makes me colder. Unbelievable.

I'm at work and wasting time again...I need to finish my sandwich and then call to see about these two accounts I was working on last night. I know my job sounds stressful, but it really isn't. Seriously I was still able to watch 3 episodes of The Riches last night and take 50 calls.

Well this is a short post, but hopefully it's interesting enough to keep people coming back.

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Um, no I only have one box. One box seems to work. You should probably move down here. You'll never be cold again.