So unfortunately I was not able to weigh myself this morning. My husband, Jake had to have surgery to remove his gall bladder. He had sludge in it. That is the correct medical term when the Gall Bladder doesn't have stones but has a build up. Sounds rather oil company related than something in your body. He was in and out of surgery in like 30 minutes. He's doing well and home now resting on the couch with his Mama doing his bidding. I'm sure he will be sore and groggy for the rest of the day, but it wasn't near as bad as mine.
So again I'm back at work and extremely tired. I don't want to face the deluge of crazy people on the phones. So hopefully I can finish watching The Riches, I was lucky enough to watch 6 episodes on Saturday. Ahhh work, how I can't classify you as productive.
I'm really going to try hard to do the Gluten Free diet, but today unfortunately I had a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. My Mother-in-Law and I had breakfast at the hospital today. So I will continue to try hard and lose the weight that I so lovingly added to body. However the food I love is the food I can no longer eat. Ugh...why can't the stuff that tastes like crapola on a shingle be bad for you?
So it is fricking freezing again in here, the temperature is only about 60 and I'm in jeans and a lightweight jacket and I'm about to go get my fleece jacket from the car. Hopefully it warms up or at least I warm up.
Only 8 more days until I get to go and see my big sissy down in Arkansas and bring home the elder two of her children. Love the summers with them, but they are getting so big that they don't need me or want to really spend time with me anymore. It saddens me, but I know it is a fact of life and I need to just deal with it.
Well the time has come to close this post and to start my shift...no more delaying.

1 comments:
Just so you know, they don't wanna spend much time with me either. Little turds.
Post a Comment