It's been raining for like three days. I like the rain but I need some sunshine. I hope against hope that my Sister has sunshine when I am down there. However we usually experience rain as well. So I've learned that when we take the canoe trip down the river featured in the movie Deliverance that I will be in the same canoe as my Brother-in-Law and my darling niece Landry. Can't wait for the fun!
My toes are cold again today. I've always been a warm person and didn't like the heat. Now I'm freezing all the friggin' time. Honestly it was like 80 degrees on my day off a few weeks ago and I was comfortable, I even went into the house to turn off the Air Conditioning. I would never have done that before.
Well since I feel I need something kitschy on my blog I'm going to start with the book reports and trivia questions. If anyone is reading this feel free to comment with your answers.
Book Report: Currently reading A Caress of Twilight by Laurel l K. Hamilton. This is book 2 in the Merry Gentry series about fairies. So far i'm hooked but have the feeling the soft core porn scenes will soon be making an appearance. Will keep you posted on it. I will also be starting Obsidian Butterfly also by LKH. This is book 9 of the Anita Blake series. Can't wait to get to the new books that I haven't read in the series, but patience is a virtue.
Very well...Trivia time...Points will be awarded.
In the series Married with Children, we learn what Al and Peg's "song" is. What is the name of this song?
Bonus points if you know the artist.
Good luck!

1 comments:
Excellent trivia question. I haven't the slightest idea so my guess is "I Got You Babe" by Sonny & Cher. Again, no idea, but I figured I can't get points unless I try.
Post a Comment