Yes, I'm in a crappy mood today and eating a whole bag of butter flavored corn puffs is likely. Weighed myself today and the number is going up not down...252...ugh, I'm just a big Fat Fatty McFatterson.
My husband, seems to NOT understand the concept of conversation. When I'm telling him how I'm feeling/perceiving a situation he immediately brings up any past mistakes I've made. I never do that to him and not only is it pissing me off it is actually making me feel bad and hurting my feelings, which in turn pisses me off more. I really feel that when I'm gone he's much happier, that way then he doesn't have to blatantly ignore me and won't have to try so hard.
I must be PMSing...
I'm just venting.
Going to just quit now while I'm ahead. I guess.
Sorry answer to the trivia question is...
"War" by Edwin Starr
No points have been awarded since Jennifer didn't get it right.
New Question:
The song "I Got You Babe" was originally sung by Sonny and Cher, however a cartoon duo joined Cher in singing this song. What cartoon duo was this?

1 comments:
Beavis and Butthead, a/k/a the dumbasses you live with.
Post a Comment