Well at least it wasn't too easy for you...Jennifer gets 36 points.
Answers:
Movie - Clue
Characters - Wadsworth and Mr. Green
Actors - Tim Curry and Michael McKean
Bonus - Ms. Scarlet, Mrs. White, Mrs. Peacock, Professor Plum and Colonel Mustard.
TV - Who's the Boss
Characters - Mona, Jonathon, Angela, Tony and Samantha
SMP-
S-Matthew Lillard
M-Seth Green
P-Dax Sheppard
This one wasn't easy.
So anyway things are getting better with me and Jake and for that I'm very happy. Today he made dinner for us and then helped me with the dishes. I think he is finally getting that its a partnership. Just wish we would have a few more sheet sessions. Oh well baby steps.
I'm at work again. Of course.
It was so slow last night that in a 10 hour shift I think I only got like 7 calls. Hopefully I get one or two more tonight. But lets not have them be crappy calls.
I still feel crampy on my right side. I wonder if I'm getting PMS already. Seems a bit early.
Well I really don't have much going on so I'll sign off. Today I will omit the questions...it is your turn to try and stump me.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Another Brain Stumper
Posted by Here's Amy at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The final three contestants on American Idol were Danny, Kris and Adam. Name each of their hometowns.
Post a Comment