So here we are again, meeting for the first time today. Well maybe for some of you more than the first.
Points are as follows: Jennifer has received 800 points.
Answers:
Movie - Dumb and Dumber
Actors - Jim Carrey and Jeff Bridges
Location - Heart shaped Hot Tub
TV - FOX
Music - Matthew and Gunnar Nelson
Good job Jennifer!
***
So when I woke up today, I was praying that it was 2 in the afternoon, so I just layed there for awhile before taking off the sleep mask and checking the time, it was only 12.40. So I was able to fall back asleep until about 2. Then I had a meeting at work from 4-5 and it was actually nice since Jolene didn't show up. She's a nice girl but at this meeting she takes over the conversations and you can't get a word in EVER!
So then I went home, talked to my sister for 45 minutes (after she figured out how to work the elevator) and then Jacob and I went to eat at the KFC. Now you would think that they would have the C part on their buffet. But no! Everytime Jacob went up there they didn't have any C or any of their biscuits. Now seriously WTF is that about?
Well anyway, we went home and then I had to go to work, so here I am and I really just hate working the overnight. But it is only through May and then very rarely. They had better realize that they need to start hiring more people, for 3rd shift!
Well that is really all I have about my day. I know I'm kinda lame lately since the Turd Monkey can't go out and that is really where I got most of my material from.
Questions:
Movie: "It's concentrated flatulence, I collected it while you were sleeping. Strong stuff."
What movie, who are the two actors in this scene (even though only 1 is speaking)
Bonus: What is the relationship between these two characters?
TV: What sitcom features the following characters: Oliver Wendell Douglas, Lisa, Uncle Joe, Sam Drucker, Farmhand Eb and Arnold?
Bonus: What other two sitcoms were created by the same person?
Music: Can you name the band who sings "Pretty in Pink"
Bonus: What are the 3 "main" characters in the movie of the same name?
Hopefully a bit more difficult for some of you. Good Luck!
Current Book(s) I am Reading: Confessions of a Lingerie Addict by Jennifer Ashley, Playing with Fire by Katie MacAlister and Playing for Pizza by John Grisham.
Friday, May 1, 2009
TGIF or maybe not
Posted by Here's Amy at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Are you effin kidding me with these questions? Really? Really?
Pretty in Pink movie: Andi, Ducky and Blaine.
Seriously, that's it. Sheesh!
Post a Comment