So it's been a bit crazy this week for me. On Monday I didn't do anything. I think I helped Jacob in the yard, but I could be wrong.
I know on Tuesday I did help in the yard, then we went up to Wausau for his Doctor's appointment. He ticked me off on the way home though so I didn't speak to him for the rest of the night. So I was able to finish my book. The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry. I highly recommend it. Any of his books are good, except maybe the Third Secret, it was a little too convenient.
On Wednesday I had to take Jacob to the bank then I had a meeting at work. So he got the rest of the yard raked and picked up and then he even cleaned out the gutters. I was happy but really more shocked and surprised than anything. We then went to Walmart to get just a minor (less than $30) amount of groceries. They had double packs of Hamburger Helper for $2 a box. That is a great deal.
So then we went home and played Gin. Now the last few times we've played I've been winning, well he was winning and seriously I don't care who wins or loses but I hate, absolutely HATE a sore loser. Cry Baby Jacob was winning by over 100 points when I got gin on one hand. He had really nothing so I would have gotten a huge amount of points, but he threw a hissy fit and I decided I was done playing. He then said no lets finish the game. I said no thanks, I'm not going to play when you act like that.
So he fell asleep on the couch and I watched TV. I think Beauty Shop was on last night with Queen Latifah. I enjoyed it as much as I could with commercials and all. Then something was being recorded and I decided it was time for bed. So my favorite thing in the whole world is to wake Jacob up so I did. I told him, I'm going to bed and he should probably do that too.
Anyway that is really my week so far. I got paid today, but after paying bills and getting the few things at the store I needed, I have less than $100 left for the next two weeks.
Oh well.
Saturday my friend Brenda and I are going to the Cultural Festival. I enjoyed it last year, but I'm sure I'll be tired this year since I have to work until 7 in the morning. We'll see what happens I guess.
Ok, now, since Jennifer almost died realizing that I wasn't doing the questions anymore, I suppose I'll have to do them for her sake, I would hate to think that I caused her demise.
Movie Trivia #44
"What's the matter Harry, some little filly break your heart?"
"No it was a girl."
What movie and the names of the actors.
Bonus: Where are the two actors when they had this conversation. Please be specific.
TV Trivia #312
In the series Married With Children, we find out that the Bundy's dislike a particular television network. Which one is it?
Music Trivia #166
What are the names of the Nelson Twins?
That's the questions. Have fun.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Thursday Night's all right for me
Posted by Here's Amy at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah, it's back!
Movie: Dumb & Dumber, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels
Bonus: Heart shaped hot tub.
TV: I have no idea.
Music: Matthew and Gunnar Nelson
Post a Comment