So here it is Tuesday already and I still haven't done 1 thing in my house besides dishes. I'm the laziest person in the world. There I said it and I fully admit and accept it. Yesterday I got my "julie" order. So I delivered mom's to her and then we looked at all the stuff I got. I went to Walmart and then I went home. Around 1030 last night my friend Kirsten texted me asking if I could bring the jewelry down to work. So I did, what else did I have to do?
I got home around midnight and then I went to sleep, apparently doing nothing is exhausting.
But I totally forgot, Sunday night I was in bed reading it was around 11.30 and I was just trying to relax. Then my phone rang. It was "I touch myself" which is the ring tone I assigned to Rich. You know, turd monkey.
He asked if I could pick him up he was walking home to Plover and was at McDill pond. Apparently Whori got pissed off at him when he told her that they weren't going to have a relationship again. She's still seeing that dork down in Illinois...yes she lives up to her name. So I picked him up and we went down to Sandy's for a beer. I didn't have much to say since I was still in a slump. This weekend wasn't a good one.
So we chatted and then I took him home. He said he wanted to meet my friends, Becky and Kirsten and I know they had off on Wednesday so I texted them and they were all for it.
So on Wednesday the turd monkey gets to meet my peeps (as mom would say). He better be on his best behaviour or I will kick his ass!
So I'm thinking of going down to Arkansas in October, just have to figure out the best times etc. I may have to fly down and back...we'll see.
So I guess that is all from me for today. My lovely brother is working on the softball size knot in my back. He is awesome!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Progress so far...
Posted by Here's Amy at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ok, Pickle is a putz! He never does that for me. Do you have something on him, and if so, share it with me so I can use it, too.
Post a Comment