CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Rainy Day Blues

So the sun did come out on Friday, and boy it was out with a vengeance. I think it got to 86 degrees today. I was very warm.

Well anyway here are the answers for yesterday.

Movie - Wizard of Oz
Character - Dorothy
Shoes - Black

Miscellaneous - Carmen Sandiego

So Jennifer gets full 500 points for all correct answers. What is she at now anyway? I don't know, I lost track a few posts ago.

So here's a day in the life of Amy.

Friday April 24, I woke up at 7.30 with Jacob's alarm. I hate, absolutely hate, that beeping alarm, mine is set for the radio. So I wake up and I have to wake him up to shut the damn thing off. I mean it's not more than 2 feet from his head and he can't hear that? So of course he keeps me awake until he leaves at around 845. Since he can't drive he has to depend on a friend of his to pick him up for work. Well Lance is a great guy but he apparently doesn't know what a clock is, so he is usually cutting it close for work.

So I put my sleep mask on, because now it is getting brighter out and I need it plenty dark to sleep. I go back to sleep and wake up again at 12.20. I know I have to get up because I had to call the bank and then the doctor's office. So I drag my big white butt out of bed and the dogs even look at me like "Why is she up already?" So I go into the kitchen where the phone is and make my two calls. I get an appointment for Friday (today, whatever) with Dr. Bergin.

I did the dishes, because lets face it, if I don't do them, pretty soon we won't have any left. My sister is texting me and my friend Lisa is texting me. I do shopping for Lisa since she can't get around too well. Well she wants me to go when I have time, so I figure I could probably do it today since I only have my Doctor's appointment and then work to get to.

So finally I have to get dressed. I am in the bathroom getting cleaned up when my phone starts ringing yet again. This time, its the Turd Monkey. He has to blow today and asked if I could take him. I really wasn't sure if I could since I had things to do. I said back to him that I wasn't sure since I had a doctor appointment at 4.20 and I know he usually goes around that time. Well he said "Shit" so I said back, if you want to chill while I'm at the doctor I could take him. He said okay.

So now it's 2 and I run down to my parents house and my mom is home, where is she in the house you might ask, well she's on the computer, I swear ever since she started getting into that you need an appointment to get on it or even talk to her. She texting Jennifer and she surfing Ebay, I don't know if I would recognize her any more without that computer in front of her. And she's still in her jammies. Well I drop off the last piece of white cake I had, since lets face it I really don't need it. And then I have to run since my day is busy.

I go to Lisa's and pick up the list and money, rush to the bank to cash the check and then run and pick up her stuff. Luckily it wasn't much, only two stops and they were right by the bank. Well I don't have time to drop it off before picking up turd monkey so I go get him.

He immediately starts bitching about his sister in law Shelly. Apparently she's decided to throw him out and he has 1 month to move. What a crotch monkey she is. Well anyway, I take him downtown to blow and then we have to rush over to Aspirus to see the doctor. I asked him if he wanted to stay in the car or come in with me. (I needed to know so I could close the windows or leave them open.) He decided to stay in the car. Well it took forever in the doctors office and I knew going in that he was going to put me on another medication. And sure enough he did.

So I gotta pick that stuff up tomorrow. Yippee! I hope it doesn't make me sick.

Well I race back over to Lisa's since I have to drop her stuff off and then I needed to drop the Monkey back at his brother's place. I get home at 5.29 and then I have to leave for work. I picked up a jacket and a few books and left.

Now here I sit, it's been storming all night and we lost power once. It is raining right now actually. It has also been really slow. Not that I'm complaining but I do feel I need to mention it.

So now the new questions:

Movie Quote #9087

"Get in my belly."

What movie, Who said it (actor and character).

Bonus - Who was this character speaking to/about?

Trivia #88

How many flavors are in Dr. Pepper?

Can you name any of them?

Later all!

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Movie: Sounds like something from Austin Powers. I imagine some fat bastard saying it, but I have no idea.

Flavors: 23. No idea what any are.