Another rainy day, I'm up before noon at already at work. But lets get to the point distributions shall we?
Jennifer has earned another 40 points. Here are the correct answers...
Movie-National Lampoon's European Vacation
Character - Clark W. Griswold
Actor - Chevy Chase
Bonus-England France Germany and Italy
Better Myself - Got my hair highlighted, nails done, eyebrows waxed, going to gym, accessorizing. Nice to the neighbors isn't for me and I don't do that.
Perfume - Calvin Klein Euphoria, BTW in the summer I wear Provocative.
Favorite - Champs Elysee's.
So back to what my life is like, seriously it is not something you're going to want to watch as a mini series or even as a reality show. I'm sure at the end of the first episode, you'd want ME to be voted off. Seriously.
So yesterday I had to get up really early to help take Turd Monkey to his class. I then got a bit ticked at him, because this is what happened. We had an hour to kill so we went to Southpoint for coffee (amazing for a scary place they have great coffee) we're sitting there chatting and I'm texting my sister as well. Then he gets a call on his cell, from the ringtone, I know its Whori. So he answers it.
Originally his schedule was as follows 10-11am Class, 12.15-12.30 Counselor, 2pm Hair Cut.
So we're at Southpoint and Whori calls, I don't know what was said, I was trying to ignore the conversation and really what could I get out of "yeah" "uh huh" "okay" "sure" "no problem" "I can do that". Then he hangs up and says I wonder if I could get in earlier than 2 for my haircut. He calls the guy and is told that he can get in right away. So we go down the street for that. Then we have to race back to the sheriff's department so he can meet with his counselor.
Okay so here is my pissy attitude. If Whori and Turd Monkey aren't in a "relationship" and are "just friends" as I've been told repeatedly, why is it that he will ALWAYS change his schedule to accommodate her? It never fails. I think she has some sort of psychotic bitch telepathy and knows when he is out and about with out her and she has to call and shake his plans up. And as if she were a bitch in heat, he goes and does what she wants.
I swear the very next time, I know she is drinking and I know where she is, I will call the police. She isn't 21 yet and I have no problem screwing her life up.
There I have vented.
Today's questions will be easy.
Movie Quote #807
"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."
What movie and character.
Bonus - What color are this characters shoes at the beginning of the movie when she arrives in Munchkinland?
Miscellaneous Trivia #32
Finish the line "Where in the world is __________?"
hint 2 words
I really can't think of anything else to add to the questions...let me know if you would like me to start a particular subject.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
The Sun will come out Tomorrow (at least it better)
Posted by Here's Amy at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Movie: Wizard of Oz
Charactor: Dorothy
Shoes: Black
Misc.: Carmen Sandiego
BTW, you waved at your neighbors a couple of times, remember? You said you couldn't figure out what the hell you were doing that for. You were being nice.
Post a Comment