Jennifer has earned herself 30 points so far. It is not too late to participate folks...
So last night I was at work, and it was really very slow. Let me say it again, it was so slow that I almost fell asleep at work.
I got a text message from Turd Monkey yesterday night and he was asking me what I was doing this morning. I said I had to take Lisa to Wausau around 11. He says, what are you doing at 7? I'm thinking I work until 4 so I'm sure I'll be sleeping.
But instead I say - nothing why?
Can you take my brother to get his truck, he'll pay you.
Okay so stupid me thinks right away it is his brother Dan who he lives with. It wasn't it was another of his brothers, who I've named Bob since I don't know his name.
Okay so I agree to do it, just for the fact that I can get some money out of it. I get home at 4.11 this morning and go to sleep immediately. I work up at 7.08 since Rich said that 8 would be fine. So I get up and put some clothes on and go pick up Rich. We stop and get a coffee since I'm friggin' exhausted and then we head up to the north end of town.
First Rich has to blow and piss, why doesn't he just go before blowing...because he is a retard and he can't in case they want him to pee in a cup. Then we go pick up Bob at the Point Motel. Skeevey place that is. Anyway by 8.15 we're on our way to, wait for it...Blenker WI.
Insert annoying announcer type voice here...That's right contestants of the Amy's Taxi Show will be whisked off to wonderful, beautiful Blenker WI. Just north of Milladore in Wood County. Here you will find lush farm scenes and a gas station. Just to the west you will find the DeBoer company. Enjoy your time in Blenker.
Seriously I was starting to get a caffiene buzz by the time we got there. Which was probably a good thing. Anyway I got $20 out of it and it wasn't a big deal.
Then I got home, changed and cleaned up so I could take Lisa up to Wausau. She was supposed to have an MRI today but was not able to. So we spent time over lunch to help her relax. She is feeling much better now.
Okay kids, it's now time for yesterday's answers...
The movie is - To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar
The character who said it is - Vita Bohem (of the Manhattan Bohems)
The 80's band is - Whitesnake
Favorite Hockey Team is - Detroit Redwings - we did accept Red Wings.
Favorite Player is - Dominik Hasek - Goalie. (I didn't say he had to be an active player)
New Questions will be posted soon!
Monday, April 13, 2009
And the point totals are in...
Posted by Here's Amy at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Bring on the questions! Bring on the questions! I'm in the lead!!!
Post a Comment