Isn't that the way the song goes? Oh well, it fits.
So the point distribution is as follows:
Jennifer has earned 100 points.
The answers are as follows:
Movie - The Big Lebowski
Actor - Jeff Bridges
Music-Angels Eyes
Bonus - Roadhouse
Beverage-Coors Light is what I was looking for but I did accept Tequila straight.
Yes, I did know Jeff Healy died.
So I'm sitting here a bit ticked of actually. I feel like I'm being used, by the Turd Monkey. I have to drive his ass around and all I get is grief for it. Well next week I'm not doing it, I don't care if I have to make up explosive diarrhea or something just as disgusting. Besides everytime I hang with him, he gets either a text or a call from Whori. It just annoys me since she is just a waste of hair and plasma. But anyway.
So I guess my nephew didn't win his game last night, I suppose he was upset but that happens. Look at us when we play softball, we suck but we have fun at it. Isn't that the important thing?
Well I made chili last night and it was good, I'm fixing to go home and have a bowl soon. But I need to get this posted so that my loyal readers have something to do when they aren't working...Jennifer.
I have no fun stories to share with anyone, give me some topics to discuss. A morning in the life of Amy...Sitting in traffic behind blue haired women...Plucking nose hairs, how it really feels? Help me I'm running out of ideas.
So here are your questions...
Movie Quote #905
"Big Ben kids, Parliament."
What movie and what character and actor said this line.
Bonus - What were the countries visited in this movie?
Miscellaneous #280
I've been trying to better myself, for no other reason than to make myself feel better. What things have I done to better myself?
I have a few perfumes I love. Name the one I wear in the winter. Hint it's by Calvin Klein.
Bonus - Can you name my favorite perfume?
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Here I am again, on my knees...
Posted by Here's Amy at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Movie: National Lampoon's European Vacation.
Character: Clark W. Griswold
Actor: Chevy Chase
Bonus: England, Germany, Italy
Better yourself: Wear make up every day. Gone to the gym. Being nice to neighbors : )
Perfume: Calvin Klein Eternity
Fave perfume: Clinique Happy
Post a Comment