CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have finally gotten onto the computer...

Had to knock mom off it but she'll get up off the floor soon.

Jennifer is slacking with her answers but she did earn more points...lets say 35

Movie - Real Genius
Character - Chris Knight
School - Pacific Tech

Dresses - Southern Belle-hoop skirts, gloves, straw hats, parasols and baskets for flowers. I can't imagine why nobody would do this.

Color - Purple

Jacob - Red

So anyway today is Turd Monkey's Birthday. He is now 35 years old. I know old right? But since I am the nicest person in the world, I am making him dinner and a cake. He will be joining Jacob and I tonight after 5pm. So if you want to wish him a happy birthday, please feel free to call my house tonight after 5.

Not much has been going on, I'm still pretty tired and I'm waiting for either day 35 or for my period to start. Keep your fingers crossed I guess.

Movie Trivia #459

What movie has a character named "The Dude"?

Who is the "The Dude"?

Music Trivia #791

The Jeff Healy Band had a number one hit that I love, what is the name of that song?

Bonus points - What movie can you see The Jeff Healy Band play?

Miscellaneous Trivia #388

Since I enjoy a good time, what is my favorite beverage when out with friends, please be specific.

Well I'm about tapped out of trivia questions for today.

Have fun with your day and I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

jennyraey said...

Movie: The Big Lebowski. The actor is Jeff Bridges.

Music: Angel Eyes. They were on Roadhouse, weren't they? Did you know Jeff Healey died???

Fave Beverage: Corona with lime, or cosmo, or tequila straight.

jennyraey said...

And how could I be lacking? I got most of the questions right yesterday!!!!