Okay still no word from people but I refuse to keep these questions going...
Movie - Empire Strikes Back
Characters - Princess Leia and Han Solo (what a crappy line to say when someone tells you they love you.)
Actors - Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford
Two artists (that I'm aware of) Cheap Trick and Dwight Yoakam (don't even listen to his it sucks!)
And no you can't not sing it in your head or out loud.
Miscellaneous -
Freddy Krueger - Nightmare on Elm Street
Orcas, Dragons, Bats
So I slept all day today. From 8am to 4pm. I'm still tired but at least I'm not dragging ass. I got up and Jacob tells me that Turd Monkey needs me to take him to blow. I don't have time for this crap I have to work at 6pm. Well there was no message on my phone so Jacob calls him back and finds out he has another ride. Good, especially after the dream yesterday.
I'm seriously thinking of doing the 7 weeks for $99 at Adventure 212. Its a fitness center and I've been going with Lisa a couple of times. It's okay if you have someone to do it with. However she likes to go so early in the morning. Who is really up at 10am!?!?!
My friend Kirsten is encouraging me to keep writing this story I started. I have 40 pages already and I have the story in my head but can't seem to get it on paper. Does that happen to anyone else?
I have a Ziggy cartoon on my desk that I thought was funny. Ziggy is at an airline and the agent is talking to him about his luggage. She says..."Your luggage went to North Korea...and the superhero underwear in it is ILLEGAL there. You're in BIG trouble." I giggled.
So what else to say?
I guess I'll hand out the new questions:
Movie Quote -
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, 'I drank what?'"
Name the movie, and the character.
Bonus points...What was the name of the school where this character attended?
Miscellaneous -
At my wedding I wanted to have a particular themed bridesmaid dress. What was it, please include all accessories I wanted my girls to wear.
What is my favorite color?
When my husband Jacob was a baby what color hair did he have?
Have fun!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
The results are in...
Posted by Here's Amy at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sorry I didn't get to the last round of questions. Didn't know the damn movie line anyway.
Movie: Um...no effing clue.
Wedding: Gone with the wind with hoop skirts.
Color: Purple
Jacob: Red.
Post a Comment