CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Updated Blog Entry #1

Good morning all my readers. (I always feel like Dear Abby when I say stuff with READERS in it).

Since I didn't get any posts from my questions, they will remain active for another day.

So again I'm at work and super tired. I got perhaps 6 hours of sleep. I know that seems adequate but really it isn't for me. I don't function well with little sleep. Even though I seem to be getting better at it.

Saturday morning I got home a little after 7am. Jacob had to go to Madison today to help his parents move furniture. So I was only able to rest for about 20 minutes before we had to get going. We picked up Rich and apparently Whori spent the night. I wish he wouldn't lie to me about his relationship with her. That pisses me off more than I can say.

But anyway, since Rich is on his 3rd OWI, he has to go in and blow 3 times a week. Randomly. Well he blew for the 3rd time on Thursday so he said he should be good for today. Well he called (apparently his intuition was working) and he had to blow today as well. He was pissed. Most of the way to Madison he was ranting and raving. I was ready to stuff Jacob's sock down his throat to shut him up.

Well we get to Madison just before 10 and I finally am able to get some sleep. I took a nap on my in-laws bed (very comfortable by the way) I woke up at 1.40 or so. Really! I can't get more sleep? So I get up and change and clean up. We eat a late lunch with Jacob's parents and then we head back to Stevens Point about 3.30. We get into town around 5 and Rich goes and blows. I get home at 5.30 and go back to sleep until 8 since I had to work tonight at 9. Oh for joy.

What is confusing is that I had a really weird dream about Rich the turd monkey. I just don't know how to interpret it and it was a bit shall we say intimate, but not sexual? Like I said, weird.

Well I'm at work, I'm all alone and I got sooooo pissed off at one of the team leads tonight. She is just worthless. She won't take a call, she tells me absolutely nothing about what she is doing. She left at midnight but was supposed to work until 2am. I found out from another agent that she had come in early. Well that would have been nice to know. Frigid cow.

So I really should get back to work but I am dawdling. Maybe I can leave an hour early tonight so I don't get overtime? I bet that won't happen.

Later all my fabulous Readers.

0 comments: