CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and all that jazz...

Happy Easter everyone!

I love Easter! I love going to church on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Unfortunately this year I didn't go since things were working against me at home but I do normally make it a habit of going.

I'm back at work tonight. It is kinda quiet now, it is about 2.30 in the AM. My dear friend Kirsten is working with me and we have been ranting about another co-worker of ours D-Con. She is just like her name implies, poison. She is a morale draining parasite. DCon had 45 minutes until the end of her shift and she chose NOT to make a call to an airline for one of our medical customers. This is her job and she blatantly chose to not do it and then had the gall to ask me or Kirsten to do it. We are not happy.

This is a common occurance with her and she just doesn't seem to get pulled on the carpet for her behaviour. What the fuck?

Well today I went to Appleton to drop off my friend Becky so she could go and see her husband in Maryland. I hope the flight went well for her. Then I came home and got about 5 hours of sleep before I had to be up again to meet Brenda for lunch. We were at the Wooden Chair for an hour and a half, all the time she was going on and on about a coworker of hers named Jilly Bean. This girl is a piece of work from what I've heard. Hopefully Brenda gets it resolved to her satisfaction.

So then I went home and Jacob said Turd Monkey called and wanted us to pick him up some cigarettes and drop them off at his house in Plover. Again I say WTF? Jacob agreed but of course I had to drive him. So we were sitting down there for an hour and we planned on originally taking the dogs for a walk. By the time we left Turd Monkey's, I've been roped into playing chauffer again for him on Tuesday. WTF?

Well we didn't get to take them for a walk, so Jacob took them later.

Jacob surprised me last night by getting home at 12.30am. I wasn't expecting him until tonight really so it was a nice surprise. However at first I thought he had learned his lessons (drinking and driving don't mix) which that one he has, and then the other one that he has to learn to treat me a little better, that one I'm not sure about.

So then I sit here and think, is it really going to get better? God I really do hope so. I really do. He still has his year and we'll see what happens during it I guess. I haven't forgotten it and I'm hoping he hasn't. I will however try not to find fault with everything.

Well I hope you all have a very happy Easter and I'll post more later!

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Happy Easter to you, too!