Okay so lets award points right away. Jennifer has earned another 120 points. She got the first two questions and bonus's correct.
Movie Mallrats
Director is Kevin Smith
Music: Cyndi Lauper
Goonie: Mikey, Brand, Mouth, Data, Chunk, Andi and Stef.
Amy's fascination is with the country of Scotland the reason is I love a man in a kilt.
Capital of this country is Edinburgh.
Well I'm sitting here at work and I've been alone since about 2am. The minute the two other girls left me I got a medical reservation, a BMW call and then a call back for Handmark. Now I ask WTF is up with that crap?
Oh well I survived. I'm reading a book called "Like a Charm" it is very cute but now it is going a bit slow. I have two other books to read, James Patterson's "Roses are Red" and then Agatha Christie's "And then there were none" (I believe this is the inspiration behind Harper's Island).
I sure am tired tonight even after taking a caffeine pill I'm ready for a nap. I have to only make it till 6am when another person will finally come in. Even though JJ doesn't do much, it will be nice to have someone here.
So here are today's questions:
Movie Quote:
"This is my friend, Oscar."
Bonus points if you can give me the character's name.
Since I'm not really a Music trivia person I'm going to open this part to general information:
True or False: Should you put your jewelry on before or after you apply lotions and perfume?
Little known facts: Hint (these are questions that if you don't know the answer to them, would be a great conversation starter). Well maybe not all of them.
What is my favorite ice cream flavor?
Where would I like to take my next European trip to?
Why does my Dad want me to have him ruled incompetent?
Stay tuned for the answers and the next installment of questions.
Friday, April 17, 2009
I'm posting late, I know...
Posted by Here's Amy at 1:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Movie: A Fine Mess
Name: Wayne 'Turnip' Parragella
True or False: Not really a true or false question, but I say put jewelry on after lotion.
Ice Cream: Cookies & Cream
Trip: Scotland
Incompetent: So he can be added to your insurance.
I don't know the answer to any of your questions, except jewlery. You should apply make-up and lotions before jewlery goes on. I love reading your posts, your a hoot.
Post a Comment