So my friends are great. I love them all dearly. Since this week is a bit hard for me (I started crying in the car today after talking with Jacob) they are all trying to keep me busy at night and make sure I am too busy to think about Jacob. Its nice but right now I'm trying to fight not crying.
I get to go out with my two very good friends Becky and Kirsten. We are going to dinner together and Kirsten's boyfriend Luke will be joining us. Then we will go and pick up Ant Shit (aka Turd Monkey, you know Rich) for a few beverages.
Last night I was so sick. I think the Chinese made me so sick. I had a fever, it was so bad I had to change into a pair of sweat pants, put my robe on, wrap an afghan around me and then crawl into bed. I stomach was so sick, that I was hoping we had Pepto, we did but the 1/8 of an inch that was in the bottle I don't think really helped. My head was also in pain. (It was the brain pain). So then, my friend Lisa texted me to go work out with her today, but I said I was so effing sick there was no way I was getting out of bed.
I got up at 1 this afternoon. As I was about to take a shower, my phone rang. Ant Shit was calling me to see if I could take him to go blow at 4.30 today. So just call me a taxi service. but he is also a very good friend, he is worried about how I am doing with out Jacob around. I tell him I'm fine, but is that really the truth since I'm about to break down crying again today? Yesterday I was fine. Damn female emotions. What the hell!
I plan to just drink water and maybe a coke or two tonight. We'll see what happens with that idea.
I guess my sister is sick too, maybe its something she ate too? Wish I could be with her and try to make her feel better but I am just not able to do that right now.
So my plan is to go to Arkansas in October, Milwaukee is the lowest to fly out of, and I could go for about a week. I looked to see if a one way flight was cheap, lowest I could find was $487. But a round trip flight is only $187. WTF is up with that? I may do a one way train trip too and then just drive home with the folks. We'll see what happens. I really want to be there for my nephew's birthday this year. I've never been there for Doc's and I know he would be really excited to see me. At least I hope. So please keep it on the down low and not spoil the surprise for him.
I'm running out of things to say so I will let my wonderful readers go on with their days.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Up to the moment news...
Posted by Here's Amy at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I would love you to come in October!!! Why don't you just ride down with the 'rents and then go back with them? That would save a bunch of money. My lips are sealed though. He will love it, too.
Post a Comment