CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Round 2

Okay so Yesterday was a friggin' long ass day. I was going on 3 hours of sleep. And then I didn't get to bed until 11.30 that night.

I apologize for not getting questions posted yesterday, but I will post them today. Again, Jennifer is in the lead with 30 points.

So I'm really tired still today, and I'm wanting to just go back to bed but I have to do Jacob's laundry. I hate laundry...anyone enjoy doing it? If so I'll mail it to you to do and send back to me. Clean.

Well I'm sure I'll have no takers on that lovely offer.

Rich the turd monkey was supposed to go to court today to plead not guilty for his OWI. What an idiot he is too. He originally wanted me to drive him this morning, which I would have done. Yesterday he said he would let me know what time, etc etc etc. Well I didn't hear from him all day so I texted him, "I guess I'm not needed tomorrow?"

He called me and said he has a friend picking him up named Tom but that he didn't trust that Tom wouldn't forget about him. He said if he didn't show up by 815 he would text me. I said I need more than 5 minutes to get up and out the door. (He had to be at court by 9) "yeah I know. I'll text you at 805." Oh gee that would be just wonderful.

I didn't get a text this morning so I slept until noon. Lisa then made me get up and go into the hot tub at the fitness center. Now I need a nap.

And now the moment you've all been waiting for...

Movie Quote #2

"Where are we?"
"Corner of Bumfuck and You Got a Purty Mouth."

Again bonus points if you can give me character names. (First names only will be okay.)

80's Music #2

Who sings the song, "Never Let You Go?" (Don't cheat and look it up.)

Bonus points - What are the first two words of that song?

Little Known Facts #2

Amy enjoys reading. Who is her favorite author?

Bonus points if you can give me the series that is my favorite as well.

A few more questions worth 100 points each...

If Amy were to have children, how many would she want?

What is the girl name that Amy has picked out? Boy's name?

Have fun and hopefully you have good luck!

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Movie Trivia: I would say Without a Paddle and Jerry said it. Although I think the actual line is "Corner of Bumfuck and You Sure Got a Purdy Mouth."

Music Trivia: Is it I'll Never Let You Go by Steelheart? First two words are "Angel eyes".

Little Known Facts: Um, Anne Rice? The Vampire Chronicles?

Extra questions:

2 children, Olivia Rose and Noah (damn, I forgot a middle name).