CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday - The end of a long week

Well I went out on Wednesday, I still wasn't feeling great but I knew I couldn't cancel. Kirsten's friend Kim joined us for dinner which was nice. We had a margarita with dinner. Then we went to Sandy's bar and Luke and Rich joined us. Luke is super quiet and he said all of like six words the whole night but he isn't too bad.

Rich on the other had is a retard. He has gotten another name now, Baby Wipe.

I refuse to introduce him to any more of my friends since he usually is a dick. Not sure WTF is wrong with him, but then Whori had to call him. He luckily moved away from the table to take the call. I really have to say that I have no feelings for that girl what so ever. He thinks I hate her but honestly, I have more important things to do with my time than have feelings for her. So I choose not to. And if you ask anyone, that is the worst thing I could say about someone is that I have no feelings for them. If you haven't heard the reasoning for that, ask me sometime and I'll be happy to share.

Well I had two beers at the bar, before I even said I did. I really just wanted a coke, but Ant Shit Baby Wipe Turd Monkey ordered before I could say anything cuz I was on the phone with Kirsten. So we made it an early night also, I was home by midnight. I had a nice time and I really love them all for trying to keep me busy when I would have just stayed home all week in my own misery and self pity.

But anyway, I did stay home yesterday, I didn't do anything which was stupid so today I'm doing laundry and I'll do the dishes later as well.

I really miss Jacob. I left a crying miss you message on his cell phone last night, knowing he wouldn't get it until this morning. Even typing this I'm tearing up. I never want to have to go through this again. EVER!

I go back to work tomorrow at 6pm. I don't want to since Jacob gets out at midnight but I do need to work. I could actually call in but really I need to work.

I am driving Becky to the airport tonight, she is going to Maryland (I think) to see her husband Curt who is in the Army. She just found out he will be going to Iraq in July or August until next May. I really hope he stays safe. I think that would be the hardest thing in the world to lose your husband like that. But if you marry a military man I guess you realize that is a possibility going in.

So my next is still slightly stiff on the left side, I've been trying to stretch it out but it doesn't seem to be working too well.

Anyway, I really didn't have much to say, I know my sister was going through withdrawals from my lack of blogging so this is mostly for her amusement. Oh well, it somewhat theraputic as well.

ENJOY!

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

What is your neck stiff from? Do I want to know? Ew...you perv.