CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

I think my butt fell asleep...

Hope it doesn't start snoring. That would be a bit embarrassing.

So Jennifer has earned 400 points. (Do I really need to still assign points?)

Answers-
Movie: Black Sheep
Actor: Chris Farley
Character: Mike Donnelly

TV: Danny, Joey, Jesse, DJ, Stephanie, Michelle, Becky, Alex and Nicky.
Bonus: Kimmy

SMP:

S-Elvis
M-Buddy
P-Jerry

***
So I've finished Ain't Myth Behaving. It had two stories in it and it was very good. I would recommend that to anyone.

I'm still working on the rest. I'm almost done with See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson. It too is good, especially since it involves hockey players. Aren't they the yummiest?

Today I did about 4 loads of laundry, it never seems to end and I absolutely hate doing laundry. So it was nice that I got some done.

Really I don't have much in my life right now. I told my Mom today that if she and my Dad needed help at the condo this summer to let me know. I'm looking to make some extra money. If Jacob and I can't save enough over the summer we won't be able to go to Wisconsin Dells. So I'm trying to do as much as I can to earn some extra cash.

Well really that is all I have...

New Questions:

Movie-

"That's right, money can't buy knives."

Name the movie and actor.

Bonus: Who was the father/son combo in this movie?

TV-

Name the sitcom where you will find Steven Q. Urkel?

Bonus: Name the family members who he constantly harrassed.

SMP-

David Duchovny
David Spade
David Hasselhoff

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Movie: I want to say Surf Ninjas, but I am not sure and I don't know the rest of the answers.

TV: Family Matters
Carl, Harriet, Laura, there was a brother, there started out being a sister, Judy, but somehow she just disappeared, Aunt, cousin, and grandma. Can't remember their names. Richie might be the cousin.

SMP:
Shag: Duchovny
Marry: Spade
Push: Hasselhoff

And yes, I still need to see the points.