CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday - And I need a Pirate Patch

Okay since Jennifer lodged a complaint I will give her back her 200 points and give her another 50, (kinda pointless since I'm not keeping track of points but if its important to her).

So okay, I don't know shit about law anything...The filing fee is $150. I'm guessing here.

But anyway I'm watching my friends dog while she is in Baltimore with her husband. She returns on Tuesday and I just found out that I'm allergic to her dog. My left is is watering constantly I can barely see and I think I need a pirate patch. It freakin hurts.

Well I haven't had a chance to read any more books, still working on them. So you will have to wait for the next update to learn if they are any good.

Yesterday was Sam's birthday and I called to wish him Happy Birthday. Apparently I'm boring since he put the phone down on the table and just walked away. Maybe I should tell him I'm keeping his birthday present now since he didn't even say good bye to me....hmmm...

Well that is all, have a lovely Memorial Day everyone!

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Yes, it is important. Thank you : )

By the way, the filing fee is $140. You were close.