Okay so I guess my questions may have been a bit too hard...here are the answers.
Movie: Blankman
Characters: Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier
Bonus: They are Brothers
TV: Green Acres
Bonus: Petticoat Junction and Beverly Hillbillies
Music: The Psychedelic Furs
Bonus: Andie, Ducky and Blaine.
*********
So it is technically Sunday morning. My Mom's birthday. I never know what to get her so I bought her an orchid plant. She said she loved it and always wanted one. So I'm glad I got it for her, I hope it lasts for a while. She is usually pretty good with keeping plants alive.
Well last night at work I found out that my friend Kirsten is transferring to another department. So I'll never see her again. It really put me in a funk and I still feel pretty low. I may have to call my doctor and see about getting back on the Prozac. Also I need some meds for my high blood pressure.
I am currently in my fertile period. I told Jacob today that I don't think he is really interested in trying for a baby so after this month if I don't get pregnant I'm not trying any longer. I don't think I should have to keep taking this medicine if he isn't going to step up to the plate and do his share of the baby making. It bothers me but my only other option is to have an affair to get a baby. And that isn't really an option.
I have finished the book Confessions of a Lingerie Addict, It had potential but ultimately it wasn't very good. I wish Nick didn't go back to her in the end, she was kinda a whiner.
I'm still working on the other two books: Playing with Fire and Playing for Pizza. I will provide my comments after I finish them.
So since I'm in a bit of a funk, I'll just post my questions and let you all get to it.
Movie:
"I'm too blonde?"
What movie, character and actress?
Bonus: What was happening in this scene?
TV:
What sitcom does Brad Paisley's wife appear on?
Bonus: What is her sister and brothers name on this sitcom?
Finally a new section:
Shag, Marry, Push
Adam West, Charlton Heston and John Wayne
Have fun!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Finally Brainstumpers
Posted by Here's Amy at 1:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Movie: Legally Blonde
Character: Elle Woods
Actress: Reese Witherspoon
TV: According to Jim
Sister: Cheryl
Brother: Andy
S, M, P:
Shag: Charlton Heston
Marry: John Wayne
Push: Adam West
Don't worry about the baby thing. I'll have a talk with him.
I forgot to put the bonus movie answer: They were in a restaurant and the boyfriend was breaking up with her. He's a chump.
Post a Comment