CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Morning Starshine, The Earth Says Hello

What a boring week. I mean really.

I didn't do much on Monday, I went up to Wausau to visit my friend Brenda. I swear she is going to become the female version of the 40 year old virgin. 30 years and counting.

So my Aunt Flo was visiting this weekend, she has finally left to bug someone else for a few weeks, so since she was here I of course had to go and visit the doctor. Doctor Bergin was gone so I saw Doctor Perkins. Well of course it is back on the clomid and continue with the Metformin. Hopefully Jake's swimmers are in Olympic form this month. Starting Sunday we can be like rabbits. So that was Tuesday.

Wednesday I had to take Rich to his class. I had to pick up his sister Mel to blow as well, she's nice but I just have to wonder how they can both be drinking and smoking but neither has a job? I know Rich gets unemployment right now but seriously get a job flipping burgers it would be better wouldn't it?

Then I cleaned my house. It was lovely.

So today I helped my mom do more stuff in her yard and I seriously don't think she is ever going to be done doing stuff there. Now I'm at work.

Book Report:

I have read the book Every Boy Has One by Meg Cabot - this was a very funny and cute book. Not too sexual but after Smart Mouth it was a nice vacation.

I am currently still working on Wild by Lori Foster, Sleeping with Beauty by Donna Kauffman, Thigh High by Christina Dodd, Heartbreakers by Lori Foster, The Alibi Club by Francine Matthews and Merrick by Anne Rice.

Movie Trivia #40901

"I like sitting in the middle."

What movie? Can you also name the character and the others in the car with him?

Bonus: Name two other movies that feature these same actors...

Romantic Comedy #101

In the movie Fool's Gold, who is Kate Hudson's employer? Character or Actor's name.

SMP -

Bob Barker
Pat Sajack
Alex Trebek

1 comments:

jennyraey said...

Finally!

Movie: Beerfest
Character: Landfill
Others in Car: Jan, Todd, Fink
Bonus: Super Troopers, Club Dread

Romantic Comedy: Donald Sutherland

SMP:
Shag: Pat Sajack
Marry: Alex Trebek
Push: Bob Barker