Okay so I don't seem to blog when I'm not at work sorry about that.
Here are the answers:
Jennifer has earned 75 points.
Movie - Mermaids
Characters - Rachel Flax and Charlotte Flax
Real Names - Cher and Winona Ryder
Bonus - Katie, Christina Ricci
TV - Little Britain
SMP ( I agree with Jennifer on this one)
S-George
M- Michael
P-Val
****************
So I went for a bike ride on Monday with my brother. We went to the public library and I was able to get 7 books. On Tuesday I read one (completely from the beginning to the end) and now I have 6 more to read. So my butt hurt for like 3 days after that as well. I mean, I know I have a badonkadonk but really it must not be in the right places.
Wednesday my friend Rich needed me to take him to his class so I went to the library again. I got three more books, two by Fern Michaels and one by Chelsea Cain. So that afternoon after I got home, I was working on laundry and just chilling and my phone rings. It was Rich and he was just bored I think so we were talking for like an hour. I'm going to miss him when he has to go to jail. But we'll see what happens when he goes to court.
He makes me laugh and I don't do that very much, especially right now. I'm still in a bit of a funk but I'll work through it.
Current books I'm reading are: Ain't Myth Behaving by Katie MacAlister; See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson; Lethal Justice by Fern Michaels; and Heartsick by Chelsea Cain.
I think Jennifer would like the Chelsea Cain books since it is a story about a female serial killer. I will let you know how they are when I read them. I like Ain't Myth Behaving...I'm almost done with that one.
So here are the new questions:
Movie -
"That's just dandy, I've got a bowl of chocolate pudding in my underpants!"
What movie, actor and character.
TV -
What are the names of the people who live in the Tanner house in the sitcom "Full House"
Bonus: Do you know the name of DJ's best friend?
SMP
Buddy Holly
Jerry Lee Lewis
Elvis Presley
Have Fun and Good Luck!
Friday, May 8, 2009
I'm back and badder than ever.
Posted by Here's Amy at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Movie: Blacksheep
Actor: Chris Farley
Character: Mike Donnelly
TV: Danny, Uncle Jesse, Joey, DJ, Stephanie, Michelle, and later, Aunt Becky lived there, too. Later than that, Alex and Nicky lived there, too.
Best friend: Kimmy, of course!
SMP:
Shag: Buddy Holly
Marry: Elvis
Push: Jerry Lee Lewis
Post a Comment