So I guess Jennifer is going to get another 200 points. I don't really see why I need to keep assigning them, but oh well.
Here are the answers from the last go round of questions...
Movie-National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation
Bonus-Wayne Newton
TV-I would be in the Addams Family.
Why Friends? Seriously I think I would want to strangle Monica...really anyone that anal about cleaning should be committed for observation. Phoebe would really annoy me and so would Rachel since she doesn't seem very bright. Ross is the biggest geek there is and Joey well he's pretty and all but I think he's kinda dumb too. Chandler is probably the only one I would get along with.
SMP -
S-Egon
M-Ray
P-Peter
What is wrong with Egon? He's smart and seems dependable, not like that man whore Peter.
Well here it is Thursday. I've had a bit of a weird week. Jake and Rich had issues that seemed to bring me into the middle of it. They have now kissed and made up. Jake wants to play softball now, funny two months ago he didn't but he just found out that Chris a guy he used to work with (and lets admit it, one that neither of us really likes) has a team but never asked us if we wanted to join. Well I'm not crying over it but Jake is. Anyway he might play over at the Moore Barn on Mondays instead. We'll see what happens.
I've been asked to play Volleyball on Tuesdays, I mentioned I suck at any sport except for maybe competitive desk sitting. But we'll see what happens there. I'm sure if I play my lovely nephews will be more than happy to tell me what I'm doing wrong. Gotta love them!
So I'm at work. I've had 1 call for the past 3 hours and 2 hang ups. Yip Pee.
Plus my bladder has shrunk to the size of a peanut, I'm peeing every hour it seems like and I'm not drinking any more than usual. I feel kinda crampy on the right side, wonder if I'm pmsing.
I need some new pictures at my desk...Jennifer email me some or something!
Well that is the up to the moment and in depth news.
Oh wait I forgot the book report. I am now on the last 4 books I borrowed from the library. I'm still working on Heart Sick by Chelsea Cain, but I am also reading: Too Wilde to Tame by Janelle Denison, You've Got Male by Elizabeth Beverly and Free Fall by Fern Michaels (this is the last book in the Sisterhood series).
I have 13 pages of books I still want to read so I'll be able to update you all on many more books to come.
Now to the questions
"Sorry didn't mean to frighten anyone."
"You're a bit late for that!"
What movie, the two characters and if you can name the actors.
Bonus-What are the names of the other colorful characters?
TV - What sitcom can you find the following actors: Judith Light, Alissa Milano, Tony Danza?
Bonus - What were the names of the characters? Name all 5.
SMP-
Matthew Lillard
Dax Shepard
Seth Green
Have fun!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Welcome Back...
Posted by Here's Amy at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Movie: Sounds familiar, but no clue.
TV: Who's the boss.
Characters: Tony, Samantha, Mona, Angela, Jonathon
SMP:
Shag: Dax
Marry: Matthew
Push: Seth
I have pics ready for you. I'll put them in the mail, hopefully, next week. Want me to mail the MP3player too?
Post a Comment